I was so impressed with Physio Louise; the treatment plan was excellent.
- Hospice patient
What is the Starlight Walk?
A sponsored ladies-only walk which begins at midnight at the Orford Jubilee Neighbourhood Hub.
We are so excited to reveal that in 2019 there is going to be a new route which starts from Orford Jubilee Hub and leads through, Orford, Warrington Town Centre and most significantly through Bewsey where walkers will pass St Rocco’s Hospice then finishing back at the Hub (with a bacon buttie waiting!)
You choose the distance! Ladies can walk one circuit of the route which is 6.5 miles or two circuits to complete the half marathon of 13 miles.
Ladies must register to take part in the walk by completing a Starlight Registration Form, you can find the registration page on the left.
We are currently offering an Early Bird Discount to ladies who register before 31st January2019. Sign up today for only £12!
After this entry will be:
Before 30th April £15
1st May onwards £18
Sign Up Today!
*Please note it is not possible to register on the night.
Your registration fee will secure a place for you on the walk, a special Starlight T-shirt, a medal and a light breakfast on the day. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Raising sponsorship by asking friends & family to sponsor you using your form or through an online fundraising page is just one way of fundraising. There are many other ways that you can fundraise such as holding a bake sale in your school, college or work or having a dress up day and ask everyone to donate £1.
We can support you with your fundraising so remember to get in touch if there is anything you might need from us or if you just want to have a chat through your fundraising plans!
St. Rocco's is a registered charity and we rely on the local community for over 78% our funds through events and donations.
Please note: your registration fee covers the costs of us putting on the event, so we only raise money to support our patients through your sponsorship and fundraising.
Terms and Conditions
- It is a condition of entry that you wear your Starlight T-shirt on the night.
- If you are unable to walk please let us know as soon as possible and return your sponsorship form even if it has no entries.
- It is not possible to transfer your place to another walker.
- The Starlight Walk is NOT a race. It is important for safety reasons that you remain in your designated group in the Park when the walk starts so that the marshals can orchestrate the safe exit of all walkers from the park at the start.
- No dogs, prams, bicycles or male companions are allowed to accompany you on the walk.
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money you raise to pay for your expenses. All sponsorship money given to you must pass directly to St. Rocco’s Hospice.
- Alcohol must not be consumed during the walk.
- A photographer will be present at the event and your photos may be published on the St. Rocco’s website, social media channels and wider media outlets. You must inform St. Rocco’s Hospice if you would not like your photos to be used.
- By registering, you are agreeing to your name and email address being shared with our online partners, who will email you and set up your fundraising page. You may withdraw this consent by contacting St. Rocco’s Hospice on email@example.com.